A good hair transplant requires a quality center. We have researched the successful best hair transplant in Turkey for you. Baldness problem is seen in almost 6 out of 10 men in Turkey. For this reason, there are many hair transplant centers. However, many hair transplant centers are of extremely poor quality and can destroy your dreams by doing work. In fact, Turkey ranks first in hair transplantation compared to many countries in the world. Every year, tens of thousands of people come to Turkey from Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, and many Arab countries for hair transplantation.
What Should You Consider When Choosing The Best Hair Transplant Center?
The best hair transplantation center is never the most expensive. However, some elements make up the quality of a center. These elements are as follows:
- Hair transplantation should be done by a specialist doctor,
- Since this is a surgical procedure, it must be done under sterile conditions,
- The place you are going to must be a hospital or medical center,
- You can examine the good and bad reviews when choosing between hair transplantation centers,
- Just because a best hair transplant clinic is expensive does not mean that it will provide a very successful service.
Every year, about half a million people come to Turkey to regain their lost hair. The reason for this is that the procedures performed, the best hair transplant in Turkey give extremely successful results. At the same time, the best hair transplant doctors in turkey serve in these centers.
The Best Hair Transplant Center in Turkey
The best hair transplant clinic in Turkey is located in İstanbul. After that, the provinces with the most hair transplantation centers are; Ankara and İzmir. The best hair transplant doctors in terms of quality are also located in İstanbul and Ankara. Many hair transplantation specialists perform hair transplantation operations under favorable conditions in contracted hospitals. Besides, best hair transplant clinics in İstanbul are among the most preferred ones. At the same time, these clinics are the best fue hair transplant clinic in Turkey.
Turkey’s best hair transplant clinics are as follows:
- Neopital Hair Transplantation Center
- Asmed Hair Transplantation Center
- Avicenna İnternational Hospital Hair Transplantation Center
- Esthetica Hair Transplantation Center
- Transmed Hair Transplantation Clinic
- Acıbadem Hospital Hair Transplantation
- Newage Hair Transplantation Center
- Esteworld Medical Center
- Smile Hair Transplantation Center
Who is Suitable for Hair Transplantation?
Hair transplantation is a procedure applied to patients who have lost hair for various reasons. Hair transplantation is also successfully applied to patients who suffer from hair loss after chemotherapy, have previously had unsuccessful hair transplantation operations, and have partially lost their hair. In addition, hair transplantation can be easily applied to patients of all ages.
Among the factors affecting the success rate of hair transplantation are the hair structure of the area to be taken, the thin and thick strands, and the presence of sufficient hair follicles for transplantation. The processing time varies between 6 and 8 hours. However, as with any procedure, there is a risk of complications in hair transplantation. But if the procedure is performed by a specialist, the probability of developing these complications is very low.
Hair Transplant Cost In Turkey
The question of ‘how much is a hair transplant in Turkey’ is among the most frequently asked questions. Among the factors that determine the prices of aesthetic hair in Turkey are which doctor performed the operation and where it was performed. Hair transplant package in Turkey differ according to the following reasons:
- The width of the area to be planted is differs for each patient,
- The number of grafts to be transplanted differs from person to person,
- Hair aesthetic methods may different from person to person,
- Before the procedure, different tests can be applied to each patient,
- Experience of the specialist performing the procedure,
- Location and awareness of the hair transplantation center,
- Having the best hair transplant surgeon in Turkey.
The cost of the best hair transplant in Turkey 2021 ranges from $2,500 to $6,000.
Things to Consider After Hair Transplantation Treatment
There are some conditions that people who have hair transplantation treatment should pay attention to after the treatment. These people need to be more careful, well-groomed, and sensitive for about a year after the treatment. Things to consider after hair transplantation are as follows:
- Only the drugs and shampoos recommended by the doctor should be used after the treatment. You should not apply pressure to your scalp while using these drugs.
- Water should not touch the treated area for the first 48 hours after the procedure. After 48 hours, the first wash can be done. However, it will be healthier for specialists to do the first wash in the best hair transplant clinic where the treatment is performed,
- Alcohol should not be consumed for the first 7 days after the treatment. Since alcohol has a blood-thinning effect, it can adversely affect the hair transplantation area,
- The hair dryer should not be used for a while,
- It is important to keep the hair transplantation area clean. Otherwise, there is a possibility of infection,
- After hair transplantation, the scalp should not come into contact with chemicals for a long time. However, hair should not be cut or dyed before 45 days have passed after the procedure,
- You can go to the doctor for a check-up 48 hours after the hair transplantation applicatio,
- Any product that may harm the scalp should not be used.
The Side Effects and Complications in Hair Transplantation
Some side effects and unwanted complications may develop after hair transplantation procedures. These are minimal in patients who have been well transplanted by a specialist. To minimize the complications that may arise from the patient, the patient should be informed about what to do before the procedure, scalp care, and what to do after transplantation. However, the common complications are as follows:
- Bleeding: There may be minimal bleeding in the donor and hair transplant area after the procedure. Aspirin, vitamin E, alcohol, or other blood thinners used by the patient before transplantation increase the risk of bleeding.
- Edema: Edema may develop in the donor area and forehead, which may last for 3-4 days.
- Loss of Feeling: FUT is frequently observed in hair transplantation. Due to the cutting of the nerves during the procedure, there may be an excessive sensation in the scalp and regional sensitivity during the healing stages.
- Redness: There may be temporary redness in the transplantation area after the procedure.
- Infection: The risk of infection in hair transplantation performed under sterile conditions is very low. Local infections are mostly seen in donor and hair transplantation areas.
- Scar: Especially in the FUT method, unwanted scars may develop in the donor area.
Frequently Asked Questions
The best clinic hair transplant in Turkey in İstanbul. After that, the provinces with the most hair transplantation centers are; Ankara and İzmir.
After the procedure, the hair begins to grow with the healing of the hair follicles. The recovery period of hair follicles is about 3-5 months.
An average hair transplant operation varies between 6-8 hours.