He was born in June 1984 in Kayseri. After completing his primary, secondary, and high school education in Kayseri, he entered Ankara University Faculty of Medicine in 2003.
He completed his medical education in 2010. He worked as a General Practitioner in Van’s Özalp district due to the state service obligation between 2010 and 2011.
Between 2011 and 2016, Doctor Mehmet completed his specialization in Cardiology at Cumhuriyet University in Cardiology Department.
He worked as a Specialist Doctor in the Erciş District of Van due to the State Service Obligation in the years 2016-2018. Dr. Maraseli Has been working as a Specialist Doctor at Avicenna International Hospital since August 2018.
- Cardiovascular Diseases (Heart Attack and Vascular Obstructions)
- Heart Arrhythmia
- High Cholesterol Levels
- Heart failure
- Heart Valve Diseases (Insufficiencies and Strictures)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases – (Blockages and Failures)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Electrocardiography (ECG)
- Echocardiography (ECO)
- Angiography Procedure
- Balloon and Stent Applications
- Coronary Computed Tomography Angiography (CCTA)
- Cardiovascular Stress Tests (MPI, ECG, and Echo)
- ECG monitoring or event recorder – 24/48/72 hour
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring (ABPM)
- Pacemaker Check and Adjustment
- Turkish Cardiology Association (TCA)
- European Society of Cardiology (ESC)
- Nov. 2012 3rd World Heart Failure Congress
- June 2013 Turkish Society of Cardiology; Heart Failure and Arrhythmia Scientific program participant
- Oct. 2014 Turkish Cardiology Congress with International Participation
- April 2015 National Applied Interventional Cardiology symposium