Prof Dr. Şevki Erdem was born in Canakkale. Mr. Erdem completed his medical education at Erzurum Atatürk University Medical Faculty in 1984 and graduated in 1990. He began his first service as a doctor in Diyarbakır, where he completed his mandatory assignment. He began his residency at Kayseri Erciyes University Medical School in 1991. Şevki Erdem, who successfully completed his residency in Orthopaedics and Traumatology, was awarded the specialist title in 1996. In 1997, a after getting the title of specialist, he was appointed Assistant Professor of Orthopaedics and Traumatology at Erciyes University School of Medicine. Prof. Dr. Şevki Erdem, who has been involved in surgical treatment of spinal conditions since 1997, received the title of Associate Professor in 2004 and Professor in 2009. At the same time, Mr. Erdem was awarded “Doctor of the Year” by the Ministry of Health in 2013 for his surgeries, training and social responsibility projects. Since 2019 Prof. Erdem continues to serve in the Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology at the Haydarpasha Numune Scientific and Research Hospital after serving in many health institutions.
- Scoliosis (curvature of the spine)
- Kyphosis (Hunchback)
- Spondylolisthesis (Curvature of the Spine)
- Spinal Stenosis (Narrow Canal)
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta (Glass Bone Syndrome)
- Spine Surgery
- Spine Disordes
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Tumors
- Spinal Infections
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Kyphosis Surgery
- Narrow Canal Surgery
- Curvature of the Spine (Spondylolisthesis) Surgery
- Spondylolysis Surgery
- Spine Surgeries
- Hip Replacement Surgeries
- Knee Replacement Surgeries
- Lumbar Hernia Surgeries
- 2008 – Peer-Reviewed University Journal
Effect of iv paracetamol on hemodynamic indicators and liver function in major orthopedic surgeries.
- 2008 – Journal Included in SCI Expanded Indexes
Impact of IV paracetamol on hemodynamic indexes, liver functions and postoperative analgesic in patients undergoing major orthopedic surgery.
- 2021 – Journal Included in SCI Indexes
Clinical and radiological outcomes of patients undergoing surgical treatment in adolescent idiopathic scoliosis and effects of pulmonary rehabilitation on their respiratory function.
- 2013 – 32nd Annual Meeting of the European Paediatric Orthopaedic Society, Greece